(404) 761-1212
Sailers & Associates
(770) 964-2847
Providing Legal Guidance and Counsel to Metro Atlanta & All Georgia Counties.

Atlanta Child Custody Lawyers

At Sailers & Associates, we serve the child custody and parenting time needs of parents throughout Georgia. Attorney Sailers has extensive experience providing the guidance our clients need when facing legal issues involving their children.

Providing Comprehensive Custody and Visitation Representation

We understand that custody issues can arise in a number of situations, including those involving divorce, separation or unmarried couples. Our dedicated child custody staff is available to help you regardless of your situation.

Examples of custody and visitation matters we handle include:
  • Initial custody determinations
  • Parenting plans
  • Paternity and legitimation
  • Modifications of custody or parenting time
  • Contempt of court requests
  • Relocation
Finding an Approach for Your Family That Makes Sense in the Long Term While your marriage may be ending, the relationships you have with your children will continue for a lifetime. Decisions about homework and softball practice soon turn into decisions about choosing the right college, making wedding plans and raising grandchildren.

For this reason, it is important for parents to approach child custody matters in a way that anticipates future relationships. At Sailers & Associates, our approach is — to the extent that the other side will cooperate — to do as little damage as possible, preserving parental unity and the relationships you have with your children. We help you bridge the passage between co-parenting as a couple and co-parenting as individuals.

Contact Our Atlanta Child Visitation Rights Attorney

If you have questions about child custody laws and state guidelines, the best way to get answers is to speak with an experienced lawyer.

To schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney at Sailers & Associates, call us at (404)-761-1212/ (770) 964-2847, or complete our online contact form.

Contact Us